UBB Store

EARLY PRODUCTION ANTEC SKELETON Open Air Computer Case ATX Micro-ATX Mini-ITX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EARLY PRODUCTION ANTEC SKELETON Open Air Computer Case ATX Micro-ATX Mini-ITX
Price: US $325.00
ALL my items come from a SMOKE FREE home!

You found my item because you're looking to buy one, and I haveGOOD NEWS for you:I am on to SELL and NOT to display!MyRIDICULOUSLYLOW, LOW Buy It Now price isLESSthan what otherCOMPARABLEitems haveSOLDfor on .

Want to try for an even BETTER deal?Shoot me your best offer; the worst that can happen is I decline and counteroffer, butIF YOUR OFFER IS REALISTIC AND NOT INSULTINGLY LOWmy sales are set to automatically accept "REASONABLE" offers so you might be INSTANTLY surprised!Check out myother listingsbecause I combine purchases to save you postage!Please note shipping costs are out of my control! I do my ABSOLUTE BEST to pack in a box which will measure and weigh the least while providing the best protection against damage in shipping. ALL carriers have increased postage costs, USPS postage is the default shipping method which in some cases will be more expensive than FedEx or UPS.

's shipping estimator IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT,so IF the postage seems high,PLEASE use the "Ask Seller a Question" button and provide your Zip Code so I can get you ACTUAL POSTAGE costs.I am happy to email you FULL-SCREEN, HIGH-RESOLUTION, pictures of all sides but you will need to provide an email address I can send them to.

Conveniently located in WYCKOFF NJ 07481, I welcome local pickups and COD and am just18 Short milesWEST ofMANHATTAN, NYC, NEW YORK CITY.

I offer a DISCOUNT for COD, Check and Money Order payments!

EARLY PRODUCTION ANTEC SKELETON Open Air Computer Case ATX / Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX
ANTEC introduced the Skeleton in June 2008 at the Computex trade show and launched for sale in October 2008. Newegg first listed it October 10,2008. This has an inspection date of October 7,2008 making this a very early production model.This is the world's first open-air computer case and was quite controversial when first released because of the concerns about component protection, and dust collection. Neither turned out to be an issue. Production ended in 2012, so these were difficult to find back then and even harder to find now in any condition. I purchased my first one brand new in Feb 2009 (still using it today) and about 2 years later the store I bought it from sold me this one, which was the display unit, because they couldn't get any more from Antec. Since it was a display, it has no box, instructions, or the external drive hangers. It was NEVER BUILT FOR USE, so it is nearly pristine with ZERO use wear. It only had a PSU and MoBo installed for demonstration purposes. This is the FULL SIZE and fitsATX / Micro-ATX mATX / Mini-ITX motherboards. A full-size dual slot video card fits.
The top of the frame was designed to be used as carry handles for transport, and LAN parties were big back then, so these tended to get moved around a lot and usually show up with battle scars. The front panel, where these suffer the majority of paint wear and loss from turning on & off and plugging in, is ABSOLUTELY SPOTLESS. There is one incredibly small scratch on the front HDD mini cooling fan grille and one of the rubber feet inserts is missing which is exactly how I got it and both can be easily fixed. One very light surface scuff(no paint loss)on the rear of the frame near the top tray which is difficult to see could have been from rubbing on the packaging.
Almost 20 years later, this design still looks like a modern case.
If you are building a portable gaming rig or just want to have a piece of functioning technological sculpture on your desk, this the cleanest Skeleton (that's not in the box) to surface on . Most of them that do come up are located in Europe and end up costing you double the sale price after shipping and tariffs are added.
MY LOSS is YOUR GAIN! I hate to sell it, but this has been sitting on a shelf for OVER 15 years waiting for me to build, and it needs to be showcased. Since my original one is still like new and going strong, I decided to list it.I also have two Mini Skeleton-90 cases available.

Buy Now