UBB Store

Dell PowerVault MD3200 E03J w/ 12x 600GB 15k SAS, Dual E02M, Dual Power-
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell PowerVault MD3200 E03J w/ 12x 600GB 15k SAS, Dual E02M, Dual Power-
Price: US $450.00

Dell PowerVault MD3200 E03J w/ 12x 600GB 15k SAS, Dual E02M, Dual Power.


This came out of a large factory that upgraded their system this was pulled from working service and was serviced by Dell.


I am a reseller I am not a technical expert so please feel free to ask questions if you are unsure or to verify information.


This unit has 2 power sources GV5NH

2: EO2M

12: 600gb 15k sas storage units


This unit is set for free shipping free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states and I can only ship to FedEx Ground locations I will not ship to a PO Box




Buy Now