UBB Store

Dell Latitude D600 14" Display No Hard Drive No Batt No AC Adapter Vintage
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell Latitude D600 14" Display No Hard Drive No Batt No AC Adapter Vintage
Price: US $99.95

Tired of buyingmerchandisethat arrives dirty, not working correctly, poorly packed, damaged, condition misrepresented, etc?ME TOO!My pledge to you is to accurately describe the items I have for sale, clean them, test them, pack them well and stand behind them. Before I ship, each item has to pass one final test - if I were buying it, would I bepleased with my purchase?

An operating system, COA, hard drive and caddy, battery and ac adapter NOT included. This could be a good choice for an I.T. department, system builder, repair shop or someone who has a broken D800 and needs parts.

  • Dell Latitude D600 laptop
  • good working and cosmetic condition
  • hard drive, OS, COA, battery and ac adapter not included
  • Intel Pentium M 1.60 GHz CPU
  • 512 MB DDR RAM
  • 14" display good condition
  • DVD drive
  • RTC clock battery is dead
  • keyboard appears to be in good condition
  • limited testing done due to no OS
  • this item is used - normal wear & tear can be expected
  • all sales final - selling as is - returns not accepted
  • I pack well and ship quickly from Texas
  • I report scammers and malicious response
  • check my response and buy with confidence
If there are any problems with your purchase, please contact me through messaging before opening a case or leaving neutral or negative response. Refunds or replacements are available for many of the items I sell. I want you to be happy with your purchase.

See all the great gear I have for sale in my store by clicking the link below.Then select the categoryyou areinterested in from the menu on the left.

Payment Details

  • The only form of payment accepted isPayPal.
  • Immediate payment is required on all items.
  • Please make sure the shipping and email addresses onyour payment are correct.

Shipping Information

  • Tracking info will be sent to your email address
  • I ship tothe lower 48US statesonly.
  • I do not ship internationally, toAlaska, toHawaiior anyUS territories.

About Your Purchase

  • All used equipment, even with complete refurbishment, may containblemishes.
  • Photos may be stockand not of actual item for sale.
  • Please read the specifications above or e-mail me with anyquestions.
  • The buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase and use of the product.
  • response will be automatically left for you after you leave response for me.
  • Please contact me prior to leaving neutral or negative response soI have a chance to correct any problems. © warranty v2.0


Buy Now