Western Digital WD Caviar SE16 320GB 3.5" SATA internal hard drive removed from a Dell Inspiron 530S desktop computer.
.
The computer powered on and successfully booted prior to disassembly. No additional testing or diagnostics were performed after removal. The drive has not been wiped or tested with SMART diagnostic Brand: Western Digital
.
• Series: WD Caviar SE16
.
• Model: WD3200AAKS-75B3A0
.
• Capacity: 320GB
.
• Interface: SATA
.
• Form Factor: 3.5"
.
• Spindle Speed: 7200 RPM
.
• Cache: 16MB
.
• Date of Manufacture: August 12, 2008
.
Compatible with many desktop computers, DVRs, external drive enclosures, NAS devices, and legacy systems that support standard SATA hard drives.
.
Drive is in good cosmetic condition with normal signs of previous use. Please review all photos carefully, as they are part of the description and show the exact hard drive you will receive.
.
Hard drive will be packaged securely in anti-static protection with ample cushioning to help ensure safe delivery.
.
Feel free to contact me with any questions before purchasing.
Please refer to all photos and email with any questions
Thank you for looking
We will always insure your item is properly packed and secured and we do ship with the least expensive carrier and option available.
Larger item will only be shipped to the lower 48 no overseas shipments
If you need it faster email before purchase so I can set up that option for you, as I cannot change it after purchase!
As a collector or purchaser, you may have specifics that you are looking for that I may have overlooked and I am happy to answer any questions.
I want to have satisfied customers and will do what it takes to resolve any issues.
Most of my items are purchased at estate and business sales etc.
Some of my items were originally purchased and used by another generation in another era and are going to show age appropriate signs of wear, therefore I cannot guarantee that items have been kept in a pet-free, smoke-free environment.
I do my best to describe any obvious flaws, but please keep in mind, I am not an expert, so please look at the pictures and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to before purchasing. You receive exactly what is pictured.
Returns: if you return an item that is not broke or damaged you are responsible for shipping both ways shipping to you and shipping back for the refund
