Dell OEM Motherboard – UntestedUp for sale is a genuine Dell OEM desktop motherboard removed from a Dell Inspiron desktop computer.Specifications:* Brand: Dell
* Dell Part Number (PN): GGDJT
* Dell DP/N: 0G8DT1
* Socket: LGA1150 (Socket H3)
* Memory Type: DDR3
* Expansion Slots:
* 1 PCI Express x16
* 2 PCI Express x1
* 1 PCI
* Rear I/O includes VGA, HDMI, USB, Ethernet, and Audio ports.Condition:* Untested.
* Removed from a desktop that was missing the hard drive.
* Motherboard has not been powered on or tested.
* CPU, RAM, heatsink/fan, CMOS battery, I/O shield, and any other accessories are not included unless shown in the photos.
* The CPU socket appears clean with no obvious bent pins during visual inspection, but the board is being sold strictly as untested.Please examine all photos carefully, as they are part of the description.Included:* Dell motherboard only.Not Included:* CPU
* RAM
* CPU cooler/heatsink
* Hard drive
* Power supply
* I/O shield
* Cables
* ScrewsShips securely packaged with anti-static protection and padding to help ensure safe delivery.Sold AS-IS as an untested motherboard. No guarantees are made regarding functionality.
