UBB Store

Dell E173FPC LCD Monitor - TESTED WORKS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell E173FPC LCD Monitor - TESTED WORKS
Price: US $35.00
This monitor is in good condition. Cosmetically there is one small crack on the top right corner. It’s just to the plastic and it’s fairly noticeable. Other than that it’s in really good shape. It clearly works as you can see by the pictures I took. The colors are bright. I have the power cord as well as the cord to connect it to the computer. It comes from an estate that I’m in the process of selling. It actually sat for a number of years unused. I do not have the actual power unit for it because the computer itself was destroyed for security purposes.
Location Brookfield, CTMarshall Account

Buy Now