UBB Store

Dell 0J8872 PowerEdge 6600 6650 I/O Board Gold Contacts High Grade E-Scrap
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dell 0J8872 PowerEdge 6600 6650 I/O Board Gold Contacts High Grade E-Scrap
Price: US $32.99

Dell PowerEdge Vintage Server I/O Board / High Grade E-Scrap

Dell Part Number: 0J8872 / CN-0J8872-71703-4C2-A05G
Approximate weight: 1 lb 12.1 oz (1.76 lb)

Large vintage enterprise/server circuit board with numerous ICs, large connectors, PCI/expansion slots and visible gold-colored contact pins inside several high-density connectors.

Board is believed to be associated with Dell PowerEdge 6600 / 6650 server systems.

This board has not been tested and is being sold AS-IS / FOR PARTS / E-SCRAP / PRECIOUS METAL RECOVERY.

Good candidate for:

  • Electronic scrap recovery
  • Precious metal recovery
  • Component harvesting
  • Vintage server parts

No guarantee is made regarding functionality, gold content, plating thickness, or precious-metal recovery yield.

Buyer will receive the exact board shown in the photographs.



Buy Now