UBB Store

Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac Cherry MX Brown Mechanical DASK4MACSFT
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac Cherry MX Brown Mechanical DASK4MACSFT
Price: US $74.99

This is the Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac — the Mac-specific version with native Command and Option keys, Cherry MX Brown (soft tactile) switches, and an anodized aluminum top panel.

I'm an author, and I wrote two complete books on this keyboard. That should tell you everything you need to know about how it performs for sustained, heavy typing. The Cherry MX Browns are the sweet spot — enough tactile response to keep you accurate without the clicky noise that drives everyone else in the room crazy.

I'm selling it because I realized I never once used the number pad, so I moved to a "tenkeyless" board to reclaim desk space. The keyboard itself is excellent — I just don't need the full-size layout anymore.

What makes this keyboard worth owning: Cherry MX Brown mechanical switches rated for 50 million keystrokes. Anodized aluminum top panel that feels solid and professional. A big oversized volume knob that you'll use constantly. Two USB 3.0 ports built into the back for peripherals. An extra-long 6.5-foot cable so you actually have slack to route it where you want. And the magnetic footbar doubles as a ruler — a small detail, but a clever one.

This is the Mac version (model DASK4MACSFT), designed specifically for macOS. Native Mac key layout, dedicated sleep key, brightness and screen controls all where you expect them. No drivers needed.

Some keycaps show light shine from regular use — completely standard for a well-used mechanical keyboard and purely cosmetic. Every switch and key functions perfectly.

These retail for ~$295 new and are currently sold out from Das Keyboard's own store. Keyboard only — no original box.



Buy Now