Dakine Tech 365 Laptop Sleeve 13" tablet protect case backpack transport padded For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dakine Tech 365 Laptop Sleeve 13" tablet protect case backpack transport padded
Price: US $27.95
You are offerding on a BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Dakine 365 Padded 13" Laptop or Tablet Zippered Tech sleeve. I have the same one in a smaller size and I take my electronics everywhere with me. This case ROCKS!!! the color is called Faded Grape. Check the photos to see the sizing. 13" long 9.25" high and about 1-1.5" thick
5mm closed cell foam padding
Padded-lined
Small Exterior zippered pocket
The winning buyer/buyer receives FREE USPS shipping within the Continental USA only. If you live outside the lower 48 states please DO NOT place a offer. PLEASE ask any and all questions before placing a offer or buying! you will not be disappointed with this item!Please check my response and offer with confidence, I have been selling on for 27+ years and I treat all of my customers like family.Thanks for looking and have a blast on