Up for sale is a Data Technology DTC-2278VL VESA Local Bus (VLB) Multi-I/O Controller Card featuring a Winbond chipset. This controller is designed for vintage 486 systems and is ideal for retro PC restorations or replacing a failed VLB I/O controller.
The floppy disk controller was successfully tested by booting from a floppy disk, confirming that the FDD controller is functioning properly. The card was recognized by the test system during testing.
Please note that testing was limited. The IDE controller, serial (COM) ports, parallel (LPT) port, game/MIDI port, and any additional onboard features were not tested and are being sold as unverified.
Items may show signs of wear such as dust and minor surface scratches.
Please inspect the images for the exact product details and condition. What you see is what you get in this listing.
If you have any issues with your order and/or is dead on arrival, please contact me within 7 business days and will do my best to make it right.
Ships from Houston, TXWe recycle boxes.
Please follow my store to stay up-to-date on when I list new items.
