DELL K804N without battery racks sell as parts , was connected to ext. batteries For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DELL K804N without battery racks sell as parts , was connected to ext. batteries
Price: US $350.00
I hate to see this scrapped for junk. So if somebody can use it or the chassis as the picture show the plugs on it have been removed and wire nuts put on them as this person. The prior owner knew enough to know how to repurpose the device for backup for systems in the house. but then decided to move and take it with him ( he didn’t come back to get it) as he went through the effort of taking all the solar panels down, which I have and will use later hopefully because it’s been sitting in the shed, mounted on the wall for about a five years.But has stayed dry no one messing with it. I am tempted myself to battery back up to it. See if it works. but don’t really have the time for that. my loss your game. thanks for looking at my listing. Contact me with questions P.S. I could meet you in the location not too far from here so that we could all don’t have to travel for someone wants to have me meet them to pick it up.