UBB Store

DELL EMC 1.6TB 12GBPS SAS 2.5" SOLID STATE DRIVE MZILT1T6HAJQ-000C9
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DELL EMC 1.6TB 12GBPS SAS 2.5" SOLID STATE DRIVE MZILT1T6HAJQ-000C9
Price: US $275.00
These were node cache drives in some Dell Isilon servers I purchased. Drives have power on time of roughly 4 years 75 days with 0% endurance use showing from the smartcl export which will be included with each drive. Servers were from a higher education institution surplus sale I bought, and were in excellent condition including being on the original shipping pallets so I'm guessing they sat powered on but unused. Drives will be individually bubble wrapped, shipped within 2 business days, and insured at purchase amount.

Buy Now