D-Link DGS-2205 5-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
D-Link DGS-2205 5-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch
Price: US $50.00
I was given this as a gift and never really understood what it was. I think I ended up not needing it for my 2-computer setup. I did open it up and plug it in, just to make sure the lights worked, but I don’t have the technical expertise to know how to set it up it or use it.
The D-Link DGS-2205 5-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch is a standalone Ethernet switch designed for desktop use. It offers Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet technology, supporting a maximum data transfer rate of 1 Gbps. The switch is unmanaged, making it easy to set up and use for basic network connectivity. With its compact form factor and reliable brand reputation, the D-Link DGS-2205 is a practical choice for small office or home network setups.