UBB Store

CyberPower EC850LCD  Ecologic 850 VA 510 Watts 12 Outlets New Never Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CyberPower EC850LCD Ecologic 850 VA 510 Watts 12 Outlets New Never Used
Price: US $89.99

  • Shipment: Ships worldwide.I usually package in the morning and ship out then as well.
  • Handling Time: Shipwithin 1 business days or less after receiving payment.
  • Delivery: I do notcontrol shipping time, but I always make sure to ship out as soon as possible. Expect5-10 days on average with many orders usually arriving between 3-5 days after drop-off.Longer shipping time for orders further away.

  • Please note that anyaddresses not registered in is not acceptable to ship to.
  • Smoke free and pet freehousehold.
  • Always open toreasonable offers. Please send an offer if you are interested.
  • Bundling multiple itemsis offered and the shipping should automatically combine. If it does not combine,then please reach out to ensure that I ship items together.


  • Buy Now