Full Mini ITX Desktop Gaming PC for sale, i used it as a secondary pc but i just upgraded so I tore it down, cleaned it up, re-pasted everything and dusted everything and now I am selling it!! cosmetically it is good there are some minor scratches along the top of the case, and some dust stuck in the filter up top that I couldn't get out but still works great and is functionally perfect!! Ready for a new home, powerful and ready to go great for bedroom, dorm room, or lan party!! also it will come with the wifi antennas and power cord.PC Specs:Intel Core i7-4770k CPU
ID-Cooling 200w Tower Cooler for overclocking
16gb ddr3 1866
gigabyte z97 wifi mini itx motherboard
Dell Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Crucial 480gb sata ssd (90% health)
WD Blue 500gb HDD
Apevia 600w 80+ gold SFX Power Supply
All put together in a Corsair NR200 Mini ITX Casethis is a great deal from a professional computer builder. everything dusted and fresh Thermal Paste applied.
