Custom Built NZXT Gaming PC [Ryzen 5900X/RTX 3060 Ti] For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Custom Built NZXT Gaming PC [Ryzen 5900X/RTX 3060 Ti]
Price: US $2500.00
I built this gaming pc about 2 months ago and it’s been a blast ever since, but tbh It’s a just a bit much for me atm. I’m probably going to downsize to maybe a laptop or something if anything. Every part in here is brand new, and the case alone was $300. Only thing you might need is a version of windows, but if anything I have a free version already installed on the pc. (If you’re looking for a clean build with outstanding cable management, this is for you) (FUNKO PoP Included)