UBB Store

Crystal Clear Hard Case for 13-inch MacBook Air (A1932/A2179/A2337), Wear-resist
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crystal Clear Hard Case for 13-inch MacBook Air (A1932/A2179/A2337), Wear-resist
Price: US $15.00

purchaded but does not fit my HP


I haven't attempted to change or clean in any way, as I'd rather leave those decisions to the buyer, but that just to the vintage appeal.

You are offerding on a vintage item. I make every effort to accurately describe items and will point out any flaw or issues found.

I am happy to answer any questions prior to offerding.

Pictures are an important part ofthe item's description, along with the written details. Both should be considered prior to offerdingand buying.

We are a smoke / pet free home.

Payment accepted by , will ship by USPS Mailupon receipt of payment.



Buy Now