UBB Store

Corning ONE PSM-I ICU Power Supply
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corning ONE PSM-I ICU Power Supply
Price: US $125.00
Corning ONE PSM-I ICU Power Supply
Up to four (4) PSM-I modules can be installed

Maximize your network’s efficiency and reliability with the Corning PSM-I ICU Power Supply. This high-performance power supply unit is specifically designed to deliver stable and consistent power, ensuring the optimal operation of your network infrastructure, and can support up to four (4) PSMs depending on the deployment needs.


Key Technical Specifications
  • Module Output: 57 VDC
  • Max Power Capacity: 100 W per output port
  • Module Design: Modular, slide-on, hot-swappable design
  • Deployment System: The Corning ICU (such as the PSU6-1U or PSU6 chassis) can hold multiple PSM-I modules simultaneously to scale with network and power demands (housing up to 4 to 6 modules).


Buy Now