UBB Store

Cooling System Heat Sink AT015000210 Toshiba
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cooling System Heat Sink AT015000210 Toshiba
Price: US $14.99
Cooling System Heat SinkAT015000210DXON OA 0768Robin 06.06.07G
Toshiba

PLEASEREVIEW THE PICTURES BECAUSE YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT IS SHOWN IN THEM.ALSO, BE SURE TO READ THE DESCRIPTION.

IHAVEN'T PERSONALLY TESTED THIS ITEM, BUT IT WORKS AS FAR AS I KNOW.IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH IT, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO RESOLVE THEPROBLEM.

Thankyou for being interested in this item; I greatly appreciate it. Also,check out the other merchandise I'm selling. Your contribution willhelp a worthy cause. I'm a domestic violence survivor and warriorsuffering from many health issues that started after being physicallyabused. These health issues prevent me from having a traditional job.So, this is one way I'm trying to earn extra money to help pay bills,buy medications, go toward doctor visits, and other things. Themajority of merchandise that I sell are contributions to my store.Also, other people periodically help package the items, so if youreceive an item that's not in the condition described in the listing,or if there are any problems with your item, do contact me to resolvethe issue. I guarantee that you will be pleased shopping in my store.There is also free shipping on all merchandise.


Thankyou,

Mz.Glow The Warrior











Buy Now