UBB Store

ComputerPREP Courseware Series User Manual Microsoft Windows 3.1 Module I
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ComputerPREP Courseware Series User Manual Microsoft Windows 3.1 Module I
Price: US $7.88
The ComputerPREP Courseware Series User Manual Microsoft Windows 3.1 Module I is a vintage instructional guide designed for users of Microsoft Windows 3.1. Produced by ComputerPREP, this manual provides detailed information on how to navigate and utilize the features of the operating system. With a focus on vintage computing, this manual is a valuable resource for individuals looking to learn more about the capabilities of Windows 3.1 and enhance their computing experience.Complete, used in excellent shape. Does have someone's name written on the cover can be seen in pic...145 pages spiral bound.tech memorabilia

Buy Now