*** Please be sure to read all information below!***
Recent price increases are entirely due to
1. 40%+ price increases on boards/cases
2. Tarriff increases from 10% to 50% (5X increase) on computer parts
3. 100%+ price increases on DDR4 RAM
This is an Intel N100 fanless mini-PC with 4x i-226V 2.5 Gbe Ethernet ports. N100 chip stocks are getting very low abd manufacturers are done manufacturing boxes with these. These are limited to available stock.
The N100 chip runs at up to 3.4GHz (MAX) and operates at a very cool 6 TDW)
These have an enhanced heavy aluminum duty thermal cooling chassis.
To ensure quality, I had these boxes shipped with no SSD or RAM, so I procured and installed quality components from reputable manufacturers.
For pre-built units, I manually configure each device. This is to ensure that it powers on, detects components, OS is successfully installed and there is a working USB and HDMI port for manual configuration.
This device is perfect for use as a PFSense or OpnSense firewall.
While I do not sell or support the OS, Installation of PFsense or OpnSense is included with your firewall purchase at no additional cost.
This model comes with PFSense 2.7 by default.
If you would like OpnSense installed, please let me know when ordering.
-Item Specifics-
PFSense or OpnSense Mini PC
8GB or 16GB DDR5 RAM (SK Hynix, Samsung, Micron Timetec)
256GB-1TB M.2 PCIE SSD. 2230-2280 (i.e. SK Hynix, Samsung, Micron, Kingston, Kioxia, Timetec, Union, Phison or TeamGroup). These may be unused OEM spares that previously had an OS image from the factory.
Power Adapter
4x Intel i226-V GbE ports @2.5GB
HDMI and Display Ports
2x USB 2.0 Ports, 2x USB 3.0 Ports
SATA3 connection
American Megatrends BIOS
NOTES:
These will come set with
Port0 = WAN
Port1 = LAN
The N100 CPU only officially supports up to 16GB RAM. In some cases, they have been shown to work with 32GB. You are welcome to try this, but dont count on 32GB working.
This model DOES NOT come with built-in Wi-Fi. You can add Wi-Fi if you would like but will need to add all hardware. Opnsense/PFsense WiFi adapter support is minimal. Most people will use a standalone AP with this device. I can give recommendations upon request.
Returns: Returns only accepted for Damaged, DOA or Not as described items. Please contact me if you have any issues at all. I am always happy to assist with any legitimate issue.
If there are any issues within the first year, please contact me.
While I do not provide OS support, you are welcome to ship the device to me for troubleshooting at no cost, only shipping.
If needed, any hardware will be replaced at cost and returned to you.
