UBB Store

Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC H-3635
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC H-3635
Price: US $90.00

The Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC H-3635 is a reliable and compact device manufactured by HP. It features a Pocket PC operating system, making it ideal for capturing notes, managing tasks, and storing important information on the go.


I have the original packaging, instructions, ac adaptor, stylus, and cradle


DETAILS!!!


I can power this on and move around the device freely. Overall it is very clean and damage free. I see a slight shadows on bottom right of screen. Not that noticeable. (It shows up in the photographs)


Please note: this must stay plugged into the AC adaptor in order to stay on.


Also please note: I tried a hard reset to wipe the contact in the phone clean but they still remain. You will need to figure out how to delete and reformat.


This is an old device- and I cannot guarantee the long term use. Everything is disclosed here and will be AS IS - purchase knowing the item



Buy Now