Vintage Compaq OEM Slot 1 Motherboard – Intel 440BX AGPset (FW82443BX)
Genuine Compaq OEM Slot 1 motherboard built around the Intel 440BX AGPset (chipset marking FW82443BX). Board markings: AA 658435-301 and 1AHP0351661.
Specifications:- Socket: Slot 1 — supports Pentium II and Pentium III Slot 1 CPUs (66/100 MHz FSB)- Chipset: Intel 440BX (FW82443BX)- Expansion: 1x AGP, 4x PCI, 2x ISA slots — the 440BX + ISA combo is sought-after for retro DOS / Windows 98 builds (ISA sound cards, etc.)- Memory: 2x 168-pin SDRAM DIMM slots- Onboard: Creative ES1371 audio, SMSC Super I/O- Rear I/O: serial, parallel, VGA, USB, PS/2 keyboard and mouse- Storage: floppy + 2x IDE connectors
Compatibility:Compaq Deskpro EN series system board (Intel 440BX 'Seattle', Slot 1). Compatible with Deskpro EN P500 / P550 / P600 / P650 minitowers (440BX models) and Deskpro EP 6650 (PIII-440BX). This is Compaq's OEM form factor — a direct replacement board for those systems, not a standard ATX drop-in.
Condition: Used – tested and working.
Sale is the motherboard ONLY — no CPU, RAM, cables, or I/O shield included.
