Compaq Presario 2200 Intel Celeron M 1.4GHz 512MB 60GB WindowsXP XP Functioning For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq Presario 2200 Intel Celeron M 1.4GHz 512MB 60GB WindowsXP XP Functioning
Price: US $79.00
Compaq Presario 2200 Intel Celeron M 1.4GHz 512MB 60GB WindowsXP DVD/CD Functioning Compaq Presario 2200 Running Windows XP. Boots to home screen. Battery and charger included. Runs with battery although I have not tested if it ever indicates fully charged or tested for how long it will run on battery. I bought this to use with an equally old engine code scanner that needed XP and I no longer need this PC. I deleted the PCMCIA driver in order to get my scanner to work, so except for that 'missing driver' note on startup, this machine appears to boot and run as it should. I do not have any OS/discs.