UBB Store

Compaq 007426-012 Socket 7 Motherboard System Board with I/O Panel ATX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq 007426-012 Socket 7 Motherboard System Board with I/O Panel ATX
Price: US $63.00
Compaq 007426-012 Socket 7 Motherboard System Board with I/O Panel ATX

Compaq 007426-012 Socket 7 Motherboard System Board with I/O Panel ATX

Socket 7 motherboard from Compaq designed for desktop systems. Features integrated I/O panel with multiple legacy and standard connection ports.

Specifications & What's Included

  • Socket Type: Socket 7
  • Model: 007426-012
  • Form Factor: Proprietary Desktop
  • I/O Panel: Serial (DB9), Parallel (DB25), PS/2 x2, USB, RJ-45 Network
  • Manufactured: United 7 motherboards were used in desktop computers throughout the late 1990s and early 2000s, supporting processors from AMD and Intel. This board is compatible with Socket 7 CPUs and was deployed in Compaq desktop systems. Suitable for retro computing builds, legacy system restoration, or as a replacement component for systems of that era.

    Condition: Used
    This Compaq 007426-012 Socket 7 motherboard has been inspected and appears to be in good used condition. The board shows normal wear consistent with prior use in a desktop system. The integrated I/O panel is attached and includes serial, parallel, PS/2, USB, and network ports, all of which appear intact with no obvious physical damage. Please view our photo set and contact us if you have any questions. Please note: We have multiple units in stock — yours may not be the one shown in the photos, however, it will be similar in condition and function. Visit Our Store

    Shop industrial, solar, scientific, vintage computing, electronic test, audio-visual, office equipment, and manuals in our store. Start shopping »

    Follow Our store

    Want first pick on new arrivals? Tap Save Seller at the top of any page — alerts you the moment we list something new.

    Fast Shipping

    We ship via most standard carriers. Local pick-up available at our Ventura, CA warehouse.

    About Us

    Questions? Contact us anytime. Learn more about us »

    Best Offers

    Want to make an OFFER but don't see a MAKE OFFER button? Use the Contact Seller button at the top of this listing.

    30-Day Guarantee

    100% satisfaction guaranteed. Any issue, just reach out — we'll make it right.

    Thank you for shopping with us.

    Buy Now