Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
Price: US $150.00
here is a lot of C64 games There are games I had when I was younger. they were always in dry storage at my house. These came in the natural box I had because I previously sold my computer. I did played a few of these games about 7 years back before I sold my computer. the games are in good condition a few of these games are hard to find that are original. Again, they are being sold as untested ( buyer is buying at the risk of games not working) They will be shipped priority mail. I can only ship on Saturdays. But sometimes I can get items out earlier.