UBB Store

Commodore 64/128 RF delete
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Commodore 64/128 RF delete
Price: US $25.00
RF delete board for Commodore 64 or 128. Red and Yellow boards fit longboard 64's. Blue and White boards fit 64 short boards and C128 and C128D. Does not fit 128DCR or 64 with 326298 Rev A boards. Does require desoldering and soldering skills. I will install and test for free But you will need to send me your board and pay return shipping. These boards will add S-video output and Audio output jacks. Also, had option for external input (If you run duel SID chips and want stereo output).If you are wanting me to install. Just message me and I will set up a private sale for your protection. I also offer other services like removing other chips and adding sockets. Thanks for looking.

Buy Now