UBB Store

Comcast Ethernet Cat 5e CCA Verified Gigabit Patch Cord Cable RJ-45 Yellow NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Comcast Ethernet Cat 5e CCA Verified Gigabit Patch Cord Cable RJ-45 Yellow NEW
Price: US $5.00
You are looking at a 6 ft COMCAST Ethernet cat PPC PERFECT LINK ROHS COMPLIANT 350 MHZ ETHERNET 24 AWG TYPE CM 66* CAT 5E RJ-4S cable.

CHECK THE PICTURES


I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE



SMOKE FREE HOME

offer with confidence. I have 100% response. Check out my other sales for RECORDS, SCHOOL RELATED ITEMS, LAB WARE, TRANSFORMERS and LEGO toys and a bunch of other stuff. I try to describe items as accurately & honestly as possible. - Packages will typically be shipped within 1-2 days of payment (excluding weekends & holidays). PAYMENTS must be made within 3 days of sale.

UNITED STATES SHIPPING

I USE THE USPS SHIPPING SERVICE THROUGH SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PACKAGE RIGHT ONLINE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER.




Buy Now