I try to describe items accurately, but I do make mistakes. Please look at pictures for condition shown and described. If you buy or win an sale and item is not as described, please contact me before posting negative response. Any problems can usually be resolved.
Buy/offer with complete confidence. Shipping for this item will be $14.98 in the USA... I will ship internationally using 's Global Shipping Program (they set the s/h fees, not me)
Most of the time estimated within 11-18 business daysThis item has an extended handling time, and a delivery estimate greater than 10 business days.sorry for the long handling time I work long hours and it's really hard sometimes to get to the post office please be patient if you need the item right away before you buy the item you can send me a message to see when my next post office trip will be. Thank you
I will leave response for the winning buyer/buyer after they do the same for me, letting me know that the transaction was satisfactory.
12/25-6/26 storage metal statue shelf.
