UBB Store

CaseCrown Zipped Padded Tablet Case With Map/Atlas Design Used Once
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CaseCrown Zipped Padded Tablet Case With Map/Atlas Design Used Once
Price: US $25.49

CASECROWNPadded Tablet Case with Map/Atlas DesignZip ClosureExterior measurements: 9 H x 7 W Interior meaurements: 8.5 H x 5.5 WYour tablet should fall within these measurements.Looks Brand New


Shipping

I ship items the day after they are paid for, Monday through Friday, with the exceptions ofholidays. I do not ship on weekends. Therefore, if you pay for an item on Friday, in most cases it will not ship until Monday.

I do combine shipping so if you are offerding on more than 1 item, let me know so I can send you an adjusted invoice before you pay.
If you purchase several items, I combined into smallest flat rate package that I can.
Tracking is included for all shipments.


response

I leave positive response upon receiving payment

I wouldappreciateif you leave responsefor me as well


Please Visit My store

Thank you for looking





Buy Now