UBB Store

COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
Price: US $325.00
Commodore 1581 Floppy Disk Drive with JiffyDOS v6.02 ROM Installed.
This listing includes...
1581 3-1/2" Floppy DrivePower BrickSerial CableJiffyDOS ROM installed
JiffyDOS is a high-speed operating system ROM replacement for Commodore hardware. It drastically reduces load and save times (up to 10–15 times faster than stock) and offers built-in wedge commands for easier disk navigation and file management. In order to take advantage of these higher speeds, both your C64/128 and floppy drive must have JiffyDOS ROMs installed
WHO AM I?
I have been collecting and using Commodore computers since 1984, when I first got a C64. In the 1990s, I started collecting Commodore computers, accessories, and software. Eventually, I amassed a huge collection, and from time to time, I thin out that collection by selling some of those items here on . In the last 25+ years, I have sold thousands of dollars of Commodore equipment here. Any Commodore items that I sell on are items that I have used myself and have personally owned for decades. If you have any questions about this item, or any other Commodore related questions, please feel free to ask!


Buy Now