CNC Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard w/Holy Pandas & Samurai Keycaps (KBD67V2 MKII) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Extremely high quality aluminum & brass construction body. Board does not flex whatsoever and is one of the highest quality boards I have come across. Holy pandas are lubed with Krytox 205g0 using Durock stabilizers. Sounds incredible. Has RGB underneath the switches and all controls are through an app called VIA. Comes withRedSuns GMK Red Samurai keycaps pre-installed, worth $50 on their own. I have a video of the typing sound which I can send. AS-IS, all sales final.
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING (ships within 1 business day).
Priced to sell as I have other keyboards. Message with any questions, thanks.