CHINON F-354E Rev. A Floppy Disk Drive for Amiga 500/A500+ A500 Rev.3The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
ORIGINAL PICTURES
DANGER !!! NOT SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINES!!!!
CHINON FB-354E Disk Drive for AMIGA 500/500+
Drive is also suitable for A2000!?
Model F-354 REV.A - Works perfectly, see pictures.
All cables & screws are included!
Article images are always original, no archive images!
Weight approx.: 600 g.
"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.
If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
ORIGINAL PICTURES DANGER !!! NOT SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINES!!!! CHINON FB-354E Disk Drive for AMIGA 500/500+ Drive is also suitable for A2000!? Model F-354 REV.A - Works perfectly, see pictures. All cables & screws are included! Article images are always original, no archive images! Weight approx.: 600 g. "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "
