UBB Store

C-225BK Black Inkjet Cartridges Compatible Replacement for Canon New generic
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
C-225BK Black Inkjet Cartridges Compatible Replacement for Canon New generic
Price: US $13.50
C-225BK Black Inkjet Cartridges Compatible Replacement for Canon New Sealed Black Ink
  • Printer Compatibility: Compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4820, PIXMA iP4920, PIXMA iX6520, PIXMA MG5120, PIXMA MG5320, PIXMA MG6120, PIXMA MG6220, PIXMA MG8120, PIXMA MG8220, PIXMA MX712, PIXMA MX882, PIXMA MX892, PIXMA MG8120B, PIXMA MG5220 Inkjet Printer

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Offers

I will sometimes allow offers to negotiate a price within reason. I usually run sales though so it may already be discounted to the lowest price I am willing to accept. I bring this up for those who like to offer half the price or less on an item. I have no problem sending a counter offer to knock a couple bucks off for those that are on the fence with the price. Honestly If you have to get it at a steal, I totally understand the rush, but since I have the selling cost, shipping cost, advertising costs, and I had to buy it in the first place, I can’t sell it for next to nothing. It would be better to go search out yard sales and flea markets instead of insulting my work and efforts of running a business to feed may family. Thank you for understanding and respecting this.

Condition

Returns

Shipping

Thank you!



Buy Now