Up for sale is a Brother MFC-L6800DW multifunction monochrome laser printer in excellent condition. This unit has been fully tested and is ready for high-performance printing, scanning, and copying right out of the box.
Why Buy From Me:
I specialize in printers and pride myself on transparency and reliability. Every printer I sell is fully tested, and I show all consumable levels and page counts so you know exactly what you’re getting. I also provide support after delivery if you have questions. All units are professionally packaged and shipped nationwide, ensuring safe delivery.
Condition & Highlights:
Only ~68,000 pages printed – very lightly used
High consumable life remaining:
- Drum: 0% (No Drum Inside, have replacement ready)
- Fuser: 66%
- Laser Unit: 66%
- PF Kit MP: 100%
- PF Kit 1: 66%
Fully tested – printing and ADF scanning confirmed working perfectly
Included:
- Brother MFC-L6800DW printer
- Power cord
Not Included:
Features:
- Fast, reliable black-and-white laser printing
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) for easy scanning and copying
- Network and USB connectivity – perfect for home office or small business
- High-quality output, low wear, ready for years of use
Notes:
- Printer has been fully tested without issues
- All other consumables are in excellent condition
- What you see in the photos is exactly what you’ll receive
Shipping:
Carefully and professionally packaged for safe nationwide delivery
