Brother LC31 Magenta Black Cyan Yellow Lot of 8 Cartridge Expired Sealed For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brother LC31 Magenta Black Cyan Yellow Lot of 8 Cartridge Expired Sealed
Price: US $22.02
Buy with Complete Confidence, Guaranteed! Trusted and Honest Seller! Please take a look at all the photos for this listing! If you still have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message I try to reply promptly! Thank you so much.
BEST OFFER ANSWERED/SHIPPED QUICKLY!
This item will ship in a box with packing material.
These aren't used but I didn't want to list them as new clearly they are all expired in 2007-2008 but I have had these work many years past their dates. Thank you.