Quoted Shipping To Lower Continental US Only
The ION Film 2 SD Max is a standalone portable scanner designed to digitize 35mm slides and film negatives directly onto an SD card without needing a computer.
Key Features and Specifications:
Standalone Operation: Saves images directly to an SD/SDHC memory card.
Resilution: 5-megapixel sensor
Display Screen: Built-in color LCD screen (typically 2.4 inches) to preview and edit images.
Speed: Fast, one-touch scanning taking only 1 to 2 seconds per frame.
Compatibility: Includes a USB interface to optionally transfer saved files to a PC or Mac.
How to Use and Transfer Files:
Insert an SD card into the slot on the side of the device.
Place your slide or negative strip into the matching adapter tray.
Feed the holder into the unit and press the capture button to save the digital file instantly.
To move files to a computer, either eject the SD card into a card reader or connect the scanner using a USB cable and select the computer link mode in the device menu.
QUALITY GUARANTEE:
I inspect and test all items that come into my shop. However, I deal with a large variety of items and my knowledge of some items is limited. Because of this I offer a 48 hour inspection period on all items that I sell. If you happen to find a problem with your item that I missed, please let me know within 48 hours of delivery. I will repair the item or refund your money if there is a problem that I cannot fix. Good customer service is my only goal. Please let me know immediately if there is a problem with your item.
If there is any shipping damage to your item please keep all packaging until the claim is settled as this is required by all shippers. Failure to keep the packaging will invalidate any return or refund on the item.
LBR Closet
