UBB Store

Bosca Leather Basics Essentials Mouse Pad Black 10 1/2" X  7 1/4" NWOT
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bosca Leather Basics Essentials Mouse Pad Black 10 1/2" X 7 1/4" NWOT
Price: US $39.00
Bosca Leather Basics Essentials Mouse Pad Black 10 1/2" X 7 1/4" NWOT

This week we areoffering some awesome items for your offerding pleasure. Kindly view all of ouritems this week; you will be pleasantly surprised to find a wide variety ofitems!

DESCRIPTION


Thissale is for aBosca Leather Basics Essentials Mouse Pad Black 10 1/2" X 7 1/4" NWOTThis is a second from the factory - I could not find anything wrong except there are no price tags. It is new from factory in Springfield Ohio.


****** “IMPORTANT” ******

Be sure to read the entire ad and view all pictures.

I describe everything the best that I can.

I am no expert in the items that I sell.


Please look at the pictures for the best description and please ask question.

I will answer all question promptly and always within 24 hours.


“response”

We leave response once we have received response.

Please be sure to view all of our other items and best of luck offerding!

We ship within 24 hours after payment is received and or cleared.

Please pay within 72 hours after sale is finished.

If you have problems with payment please contact us.

Thank you for looking.



Buy Now