UBB Store

Belkin F1U126 4 Port Parallel Data AutoSwitch Bitronics IEEE 1284 Cable & AC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Belkin F1U126 4 Port Parallel Data AutoSwitch Bitronics IEEE 1284 Cable & AC
Price: US $35.00
Belkin F1U126 Bitronics Parallel Data Transfer AutoSwitch Kit 4 Parallel Port IEEE 1284 Cable IncludedWorks with Parallel Printers, removeable Media Drives, Scaners, Cameras, CD ROMS, Tape Backups plus more. Supports Full IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Communication. Connect 4 devices to one computer or connect a single device to 4 computers.F1U126-KIT
*** Pre-owned. Item pictured is the exact one you will receive. It will be cleaned up a bit before shipping as I see some dust has settled in storage.***
*** EVERY item has individual pictures taken and descriptions written and both are checked and rechecked to ensure you are being shipped the correct item and that the item was pictured and described correctly. However, I am sure I will make a mistake at times...in that case please just email me and I will make the situation right!!! I truly value your response and 5 Star Ratings!!!
Thank you for your business!!!! Come back anytime as we list new items several times a week!!!

Buy Now