Beige 5.25 or 3.5 adapter for Syba CF to IDE For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Beige 5.25 or 3.5 adapter for Syba CF to IDE
Price: US $13.00
This is a 3d printed adapter that I designed to hold a Syba CF IDE adapter (SD-CF-2IDE-A or SD-CF-IDE-BR). The beige is a perfect match for the retro cases, and the face has a nice texture with minimal to no print artifacts. The print is thick and sturdy and easy to install.The Syba adapter is not included, but shipping is! Check out some of my other prints if you are looking for a different variation: Startech Beige Single Beige /Black dual CF Black Single Single the CF SD Adapter all there is a form factor that I don't have, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do.Thanks for looking at my listing!