UBB Store

Beautiful Asus VP278 27” FHD 75Hz LED Monitor 2 HDMI VP278H-P FREESHIP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Beautiful Asus VP278 27” FHD 75Hz LED Monitor 2 HDMI VP278H-P FREESHIP
Price: US $93.00

PLEASE REVIEW MY EXCELLENT response AND CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS FORSALE!!!

Up for offer a BeautifulAsus VP278 27” FHD 75Hz LED Monitor 2 HDMI VP278H-P FREESHIP. Serial ending 708. This large 27” display has a beautiful picturewith no screen problems or screen surface scratches…full hd…1ms response, up to75hz refresh…has two hdmi inputs and vga input…power cord included…you need tosupply a signal cable.

My items are discreetlymarked and photographed prior to ship and a serialized tamper seal may beplaced over the rear seam/screw to reveal if this item is returnedopened/parted/swapped...which would negate a refund onrefund-eligible/returnable items. If youdo return an item that qualifies for a return, please expect your refund to beprorated based upon condition/re-salability of item received back and for thegeneral veracity of the return.

If your shipping addressis near Georgia and your offer got auto rejected please email me personally foryour best offer if you are near my location.Please note that I can only ship to the address provided by at thetime you checkout…I CANNOT ship to a different address you email me after thesale (order will be cancelled). 6% taxadded during checkout to Ga residents and automatically charge sales taxto buyers in 34 other states due to the 2018 U.S. online sales tax ruling. You must allow 1 full BUSINESS day for orderprocessing, packing and package ship-out…I do NOT offer same day shipping. I receive my items that I list from misc.lots so I typically don’t have a history with them; I do the best to describetheir function and any limitations they may have to the best of myability. If for some reason you thinkyou would have to leave negative or neutral response after receiving your itemplease contact me BEFORE that to work out a solution with me, as positiveresponse/satisfaction for both parties is my top priority. SHIPPING: Dependingupon the size/bulk and type of item you’ve purchased, I either ship using FedexGround/UPS (larger box items and some high value items) or United States PostalService Ground Advantage or Fedex Ground Economy (most smaller and medium sizebox items), it is my sole discretion as to which carrier to use for youritem. NO APO/FPO/P.O. BOXES, NO PuertoRico, NO Hawaii, NO Alaska, NO Guam, NO Virgin Islands shipping. Your item is shipped to the shipping addressyou have on file with (make sure you don’t have conflicting /paypal). Your tracking number is uploaded to foryou to track when your item is shipped...please note that the USPS willsometimes not necessarily update their tracking data until your item isdelivered so be patient with them and me.



Buy Now