UBB Store

Bambu Lab A1 Combo AMS Lite 3D Printer with Extras
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bambu Lab A1 Combo AMS Lite 3D Printer with Extras
Price: US $379.99
a.imagelink {color:#0000FF;} a:hover.imagelink {color:#0000FF;} a:visited.imagelink {color:#800080;} a.imagelink img.saleimage { border: 2px solid #0000FF; } a:visited.imagelink img.saleimage { border: 2px solid #800080; }





Bambu Lab A1 Combo
Printer is in very good condition with only 648 hours of print time
The only thing you'll need to get started is some filament

I upgraded because I originally thought an additional AMS could be connected to this printer, allowing for 8-color printing without manually switching spools. That is not the case with this model. Please be aware that this setup supports a maximum of 4 colors at a time with the included AMS without having to switch spools.  

Unit will ship in original box with packing materials

Includes the following:

1x Bambu A1 3D Printer
1x Bambu AMS Lite
1x AMS Stand
1x AMS Top Mount Bracket (3D Printed)
1x Bambu Lab Textured PEI Plate
1x 0.4mm Hot End (Bambu Lab)
2x 0.4mm Hot Ends (Unbranded)
1x 0.6mm Hot End (Unbranded)
1x 0.8mm Hot End (Unbranded)
1x Accessory Storage Box with Lift Out Hot End Organizer (3D Printed)
Various Extra Screws, Hot End Heat Shields, Lube, Grease, Etc.
 

Works great and still has plenty of life left in it. I restored the printer to factory settings and ran the calibration. You will need to run the calibration again during your initial setup.

There is no damage to the printer or its components. The only thing to note is that the original Hot End Assembly cover is missing. I replaced it with the current A10 Shark Hotend Cover, and I’m not sure where I put the original.

Replacement covers are available fairly inexpensively from Bambu Lab if you would like to return it to the original configuration. You could also print a different cover if you prefer.

Overall, the printer is fully functional and ready to be set up and used.

NOTES:

  • I left the wire harness cage attached to make installation easier.

  • If you plan to set up the AMS on the side of the printer, you may need to purchase additional tubing. I shortened the tubing slightly when I installed the AMS unit on the rail, but I don't recall exactly how much was removed.

  • One of the pads/feet on the bottom of the printer is missing. I actually didn't notice this until I disassembled the printer, and it did not affect functionality or operation in any way. The pad can be easily replaced if desired.
  • SD CARD: The SD card is packaged with the instruction booklet. It is very small, so please take care not to overlook it when unpacking.
 
  • SHIPPING: The printer will ship in its original factory box. Please be aware that the box has printing and images on the outside that clearly indicate what is inside. This is how the printer was originally shipped to me, and I am unable to conceal or change the exterior packaging.

SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.

I include several photographs with most sales and consider these to be a part of the condition description.  Please view photos closely as sometimes they can show you the condition better than I am able to describe it.  I do my best to note any major damages, however, most of my items are vintage or used and should be expected to have some wear. 

(Note: Occasionally will calculate combined shipping wrong, I will reimburse overpayment after shipping.  Sometimes I may miss something, if you believe shipping charges are wrong, please reach out and I will check)
 



Payment is due within 3 days after sale close and an 'unpaid item' case is automatically opened if not paid within this timeframe.  However, if you need more time, just let me know...I'm more than happy to accommodate if you communicate with me.
 



I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. 

I attempt to ship all packages the following business day, often the same day, after payment is received.  Generally, packages ship Monday through Friday.

I typically only ship via USPS, if you prefer another method please contact me prior to payment as the cost may adjust based on this.  Additional costs may also incur if you request special shipping methods (i.e. double boxed, oversized boxed, etc.)

International Shipping:  I use only s Global Shipping Program to ship internationally due to too many problems shipping on my own.  I have no control over their charges and they do not offer combined shipping at this time.  I may be able to group items into one sale to help offset some of their charges, but will require immediate payment and is at my discretion.  Thank you.



I have a 30 day return policy.  If you are not satisifed with your item, please contact me prior to leaving response so I have the opportunity to address your concerns.  Refunds will be given once the item is returned and verified to be in the same condition.  The purchase price of the item will be refunded minus the shipping, unless the product was grossly misrepresented in the description.
 

As you can see by my response, I am an honest seller and want you to be happy with the service and product, so buy with confidence. 

Please e-mail with any questions and thanks for looking!

Check out my store for other unique items, I will combine shipping when able.

Showcase your products with Auctiva's image tools and templates


Powerful Tools for Online Sellers



Buy Now