UBB Store

BOOX Note Air3 C 10.3in ePaper E-Ink 64GB Wi-Fi 4GB RAM Premium Stylus
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BOOX Note Air3 C 10.3in ePaper E-Ink 64GB Wi-Fi 4GB RAM Premium Stylus
Price: US $290.00
Boox Note Air3C with E-ink and stylus. Use it for taking notes (can sync with other devices, turn handwriting to text, highlight, markup PDF, and so much more) or other basic tasks. It has Android 12 and allows you to download apps from the Google Play Store. Great color for books (or comics).I've kept it in this case and with the screen protector since I purchased it, besides one small ding on the bottom corner (dropped it as I was first putting it in the case), it is practically new. I'm including the "premium" stylus with an "eraser" tip as well as the standard penUSB-C Cable NOT includedSpecs:
Screen Size: 10.3"
Screen Resolution: 2388x1668 E Ink Kaleido 3
Processor Mode:l 2.8Ghz Octa-Core CPU
Storage: 64 GB & 4 GB RAM & microSD
Operating System: Android 12
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0
Security: Passcode and Fingerprint Scanner

Buy Now