UBB Store

BN39-02946A - Genuine Samsung Oneconnect Cable (S95CA, 37P/ 36P, L400, UL21)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BN39-02946A - Genuine Samsung Oneconnect Cable (S95CA, 37P/ 36P, L400, UL21)
Price: US $25.00

I purchased an open box ' excellent  condition' TV from Best buy but it included the wrong accessories. The accessories were for a different tv.

This cable came included but it does not go with my tv. Best buy accidentally switched the wrong parts for my TV for a different tv.  They would not exchange the correct parts for what I have so I am selling it on my own.

This cable was certified to be working but I have no way of testing that



Buy Now