UBB Store

BASF Verbatim Sony Maxell Dysan Fujifilm Micro Data Cartridge 2120 QIC80 Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BASF Verbatim Sony Maxell Dysan Fujifilm Micro Data Cartridge 2120 QIC80 Used
Price: CA $6.46
What I have up for sale is Various Micro Data Cartridges. I have several used Various Brands Micro Data Cartridges, Verbatim, BASF, Sony, Maxell, Memorex, Platinum, Sony, Fujifilm, etc. Various quantities. No issues that I can see.I have:2x- Fujifilm Data Cartridge DC 2120 Formatted QIC-801x- Platinum Series Data Cartridge PL-2120 Form QIC-801x- Maxell DC21201x- Memorex MRX 21202x- Formatted QIC-21203x- Dysan 100 DY21202x- 3M DC21205x- 3M XIMAT DC21202x- Sony QD 2120QIC80 Preformatted6x- Sony QD2120 Formatted QIC 808x- Verbatim DataLife DL21202x- Verbatim DataLife DC2120 QIC Formatted3x- BASF DC2120 Formatted QIC806x- BASF EXTRA 2120 QIC80 Formatted8x- BASF 2120 QIC80 Formatted EXTRA

Please email me with any questions. Thanks, and good luck. Please remember to leave response so that I can do the same for you.Canadian Residents: Taxes are not included in the price, and will be calculated at the end of the sale. International Buyers-Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges arenot includedin the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.

Also, due to high volumes of fraudulent claims, shipping rates have changed. Small Packet International Air mail will not be available to all countries. The new service Tracked Packet will be available, but the cost has increased a fair bit. Please inquire before buying.




Buy Now