Ativa LightScribe DVD+R Recordable Media w/ Jewel Cases 4.7GB 120 Min. Lot of 2 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ativa LightScribe DVD+R Recordable Media w/ Jewel Cases 4.7GB 120 Min. Lot of 2
Price: US $39.99
TWO NEW Sealed packages Ativa LightScribe DVD+R Recordable Media with Jewel Cases. Total of 20 DVD's and cases.16x - 4.7GB - 120 Minutes - Items are stored in a Smoke and Pet Free Unit. I get all my merchandise from many differentsources,and I do not know if they came from a pet free or smoke free home. I wash or steam everything that can be. If you are allergic or sensitive to certain smells, please take thisintoconsideration. Thank you