UBB Store

Atari ST 520 Keyboard / Keypad, Good Used Condition #03 26
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Atari ST 520 Keyboard / Keypad, Good Used Condition #03 26
Price: DE $81.29
Atari ST 520 Keyboard / Keypad, Good Used Condition #03 26The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.


100% original photos - ONLY keyboard is sold!
ATARI ST 520 Keyboard / Keypad
good used condition
Keyboard has been tested and works very well!
Slightly dirty and slightly yellowed!

"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "



100% original photos - ONLY keyboard is sold! ATARI ST 520 Keyboard / Keypad good used condition Keyboard has been tested and works very well! Slightly dirty and slightly yellowed! "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "

Buy Now