WORKING BUT SOLD AS-IS, Please read!
Zenbook Duo Laptop
TOP OLED PANEL IS SCREENBURNT
Dual 4k OLED laptop
CPU-i9 10980hk
GPU-2060 graphics
RAM-32gb
Storage-1TB SSD
windows 11
Includes original charger
Includes a carry case
Body has some scratches, bottoms has some sort of glue from a previous owner on the back pads
-TOP OLED IS SCREENBURNT-
The screen saver froze on it at some point and burned in.
Additionally, I think the battery may need replacement. It doesn't last super long, on the charger the top screen stays on but on battery the top screen occasionally turns off, I believe due to a lack of power from the battery but I haven't fully tested myself. This could also just be a driver issue but seems to only happen on battery, or if the battery is low while on the charger.
The laptop will be secure wiped to base windows 11 pro, you may need drivers when you get it for full functionality.
Other than these issues noted here, the laptop has served me well at work in this condition, just time for an upgrade.
There will be no returns on this, I will ship securely and have insurance, tracking, and require a signature upon delivery.
Feel free to message if you have any question.
