UBB Store

Asus ZenScreen MS32UC 32" 4K UHD Smart LED Monitor - 3840 x 2160 - 16:9 - Silver
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus ZenScreen MS32UC 32" 4K UHD Smart LED Monitor - 3840 x 2160 - 16:9 - Silver
Price: US $499.87

BRAND NEW IN BOX - The tape on the box has been cut open to check the condition of the monitor, but it is indeed brand new and never used. I’ve sold a few items that clearly looked to be Brand New - and I didn’t open the box to check - and they were either used or damaged. Therefore, I find it’s often better for the buyer and the seller if I confirm the condition of expensive (and/or large) items. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!!


The Asus ZenScreen MS32UC is a high-quality 32" 4K UHD smart LED monitor designed for exceptional visuals. With a resolution of 3840x2160 and a response time of 5ms, this monitor offers stunning clarity and smooth transitions. The sleek silver design adds a touch of sophistication to any workspace. The monitor is part of the Asus ZenScreen product line, known for its reliable performance and advanced technology. Perfect for professionals and enthusiasts seeking a top-notch display solution.



Buy Now