UBB Store

Asus P5E3 Deluxe Socket 775 DDR3 Intel X38 chipset HighEnd 2007 motherboard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus P5E3 Deluxe Socket 775 DDR3 Intel X38 chipset HighEnd 2007 motherboard
Price: GR $250.00
Asus P5E3 Deluxe Socket 775 DDR3 Intel X38 chipset HighEnd 2007 motherboard
This motherboard has been tested on windows 7 64bit and is working 100%.
It has been professionally cleaned.
I added new thermal paste Arctic MX-4 on the Northbridge and Southbridge.
The thermal pads under the heat sink have been cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
I tested on an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 CPU with no problems.
I have updated the bios to the latest (1502). Please check on site CPU support list (very large CPU support list).
Ideal for high end hardware collectors.
Only the motherboard is for sale. I/O shield is not included.
I am a passionate computer hardware collector and I treat my collection with care.
If you have any questions please ask.USA buyers will have to contact me. Because of tarifs the shipping cost is high.Thank you for looking!

Buy Now